What you can expect from me
- To be kept informed and updated throughout every step of the selling or buying process and be available to you.
- That I will always give you 110%.
- I will never answer a question I don’t know the answer to. I will research the answer and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- I will act with honesty and integrity.
- I will help guide you to be in the best position possible to get an offer on your listing or get an offer accepted on a home that you wish to purchase.
- Wife and Mother of 3
- Prior to becoming a Realtor, I worked as a 6th Grade Math Teacher for 3 years and a Claims Adjuster for 5 years.
- I have three Associates degrees from Tidewater Community College, and a Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree from Regent University.
- My husband was in the military (Navy) for 10 years so I am familiar with the unique needs of our service members and can assist you with your move. I thank you for your service to our country.
- Member Hampton Roads Realtor Association and Real Estate Information Network